Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A quickie

I just want to say thanks for anyone who has prayed for me the past few days.

I feel like I have a lot of peace in my heart about this situation. And that even though it's hard to take that first step to love. It's so worth it! It's not like the situation is better, but it's definitely better on my part. I want peace between me and God, so I'm going to do my part! I love how God works! And I'm learning how to trust in His goodness!!

I just saw that Ashley and Jo updated...YAY. I wish more people updated more. However I have to get ready to schoolify myself today so I will check it out later!

1 comment:

sun.ah said...

oh YAY!
i love you! God loves you!
and i am so glad you feel more at peace with the stuff...
i totally have to tell you about some coooool stuff that's been happening with me too!

God is so wonderful- WOOOOOOOOOOOT