Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Centered Process

So my fast is going well. (Except for a lapse in action on the boy part a few days ago...um all is well now, thanks ashley. hahaha)

Choices, we have so many choices and options in life. Sometimes I think it's exciting, till you have to go through with your decisions. I'm a strange decision-maker. There are times when I just do it and deal with the consequences/blessings after. Other times I'm very cautious, taking months and months to decide one thing. Looks to be the latter Lisa this time.

Chop Chop Choppy Writing.

With the church office in my basement, I have realized how much of an introvert I really am. I love being with people, I really do but I need to have my alone time. I become really grouchy and mean, tired and just not a great person altogether when I don't get it. I love riding the subway alone, just being in my room alone, or walking alone too. Of course I need people after this kind of time, but ya alone does good for me. (Maybe not too much alone?)

I love Wednesdays. It's probably because it's one of my days off from school. Tomorrow I think I'm going to have a Reflection/Artsy day. Sketching, reading, and maybe visiting a new art gallery I've never gone to before. I was supposed to play tennis with a friend but not sure if that will happen. Hopefully it will!! I want to start being more active, I'm such a three-toed sloth.

Ashley came by last weekend and I loved every moment! Even though we didn't get to do anything quite exciting, it was lovely just spending time with an old friend. I'm so glad we prayed together and I hope both of us find our answers to our life questions!

Oh yes there is one situation in my life that is really annoying me. After talking with a friend about it, I told him I would pray about the situation and tell him what I felt like God was pressing on my heart to do. I do seek obedience in my life, but I think I already know what I need and want in my life right now, at least to the extent of my intuition. I hate being forced into things...I wish I could explain in more detail but I'm afraid...someone will read this, hahaha.

This week is going to be a little busy, and then one more week...and then 10 days of freedom!!

No comments: