Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Randomosity

His realness begins from the moment I breathe
The wake of a new day
and the moment I say hello.

Quiet night sky with the stars above.
The airplane flies by and I know it's okay.
Because he's saying hello back.
Because he's saying 'I love you' still.

I love God's grace. I love how it is new each day and I love how it meets you with a different taste at different moments in your life. I love how God always allows U-turns. I love how God allows you to be tired in his arms and how he challenges you to the hurt-most core. With God, it's about being real. It's about being 100% or nothing. It's about living a crazy sort of life because he's sort of crazy sort of God who does crazy sorts of things.

!!!

Anyhowsers. I went on a lovely date today. We went to The Boiler House at The Distillery District and it was quite good there! And yes I suppose today is day one. (holymothersocscaredit'sbeenwaytoolongandidon'tknowwhati'mdoingbuthe'sagoodboysoit'llbeokay). :)

5 comments:

Caroline said...

.......... email me now

Lindsay said...

I TOTALLY FORGOT TODAY WAS TUESDAY!
YAY BOILER ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

James said...

day one

julieeee said...

your blog is awesome =D!

j said...

a date??? oh my! harhar! i hope this will get more detailed in the posts to come harhar!