Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Little Pep Rally



Grades aren't everything! If God wants me get to grad school or wherever, if I work hard he'll get me there!

Guys aren't everything!! So this time it didn't work again (but ended on a good note thankfully), but that's okay! I kind of want to leave this area and fly away~~~ And be free of desires and all those feelings. Mmm.

Vanity is certainly not everything! I got my wisdom teeth pulled out and half of my face is so..so...big. Who cares!

I found cheap pants today! Two pairs!

And a nice white belt!!
....but who cares about those things too!!

*sigh*

Emptying out. Emptying out.
He doesn't seem to want to give up on this 'taking the entire territory of me' thing.

Great pep rally thereee.

I don't want hold back myself from living.
I want to eat banana pancakes!
I want to feel sexy too!
I want to write stories like I used to when I was little!
I want to chase after Jesus and have him chase after me.
I don't want to hide behind these masks!
I want to be able to say "thank you!" when somebody calls me pretty instead of shying away!
I want to read extensively and learn about world ISSUES.
I want to go horseback riding again!
I want to run really fast across a football stadium like in those korean dramas!
I don't want to care that the side of my face looks like this! I want to feel EQUALLY as beautiful no matter what!
I want to capture and take hold of what God has for me.
I want to immerse in his blessings and share them!
I want to love others like crazy!
I want to jump and dance and skip and laugh and cry with everyone I meet!
I want to love and lose love and be happy that I loved!
I want to wash myself in the summer rain too~
I want to STUDY and actually WORK HARD for once.
I don't want to care what others think about me! And if they think wrong about me I want to think right about them!
'Cause that's what it's about~~ At least one part....

OH Jesus,
thank you for not giving up on me.

*ahem*
not a bad pep rally after all~