Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Questions



What is the difference between personality and character?
When you change people do you change their personality too?
Can a social butterfly be friends with everyone?
Why are girls so concerned about their weight?
Would I be that concerned about my weight if I gained more weight?
Why can't everybody be open?
Why do I always judge myself and in turn judge others?
Why do I run away from the thing that you tell me?
Why do I feel like some girls don't like me when I didn't do anything to them?
What is love?
What is the 'fear of the Lord'? Why is this fear the beginning of wisdom?
Why am I so afraid of abandonment?
Why can't I be honest and yet proclaim how honest I am?
Why do I have a misconception of who I am?
What does it mean to be a friend?
A good girlfriend?
A good wife?
A good servant?
How come I do not have a mentor
What are my spiritual gifts?

.....
and so forth